Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, January 18, 2021

Pantry Challenge and No Spend January Day 18

 Day 18 Check in:

I did well today, no frivolous spending for me!
I spent the day cutting and laminating sight words. The WHOLE day. Like 11 hours.
I had French toast and scrambled eggs for breakfast, fast food for lunch courtesy of Ricky who was working on a car project with Dan, and red beans and rice for dinner courtesy of the crock pot. I did get to have a nice visit with Ricky while he was over, and I even got to play with Judah for a while, whom I haven't seen in eleventy billion years, it seems.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...