Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, April 2, 2021

No Pants April Day 2

 No Pants April Day 2: a 2 outfit day...because it is HOT here already, and there were farm animals at school today.


1. Blue and white print dress with pockets
2. Long black skirt with Boy Mom tee (Kimmy, does it count if I only wore my long black skirt at home? My plan was to not wear it at all this NPA, but clearly my plans have gone awry already...on day 2. Ha ha haaaaaaa-waaaaaah!)



Outfit number 2:



Sorry my pics aren’t great today, it was a busy one and I didn’t have time to play around with my photos as much as I wanted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...