Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, April 23, 2021

No Pants April Day 23: I'm a NPA Loser!

 No Pants April Day 23: Black Slinky knit gored skirt, olive tee with lace yoke, and strappy sandals.

At least for most of the day. While I was overseeing preschoolers at PE in the gale force winds and while I was supervising the shed relocation project, I donned some jeans and a tee with sneakers, because it just made more sense. Call me a NPA loser or cheater if you must, but I changed back into my NPA attire for Game Night, so I feel like it is still a win. 😊

Oops, where did these jeans come from? 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...