Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, April 17, 2021

No Pants April Day 17

 No Pants April Day 17:

Grey swing dress, black drape front cardigan, and Converse.


PS. Why is it that every time I think that I’m just going to chop all my hair off, it throws out a great hair day so then I have second thoughts?

Edited later to add: Y'all, I REALLY liked this outfit! So much so that I went back on ThredUp to see if I could find another swing dress like it. No fuss, no muss, just simple clean lines, no binding waistband, it can be dressed up or down, and washes up like a dream.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...