Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, April 24, 2021

No Pants April Day 24

 No Pants April Day 24:


I am a total NPA loser. I got dressed this morning in jeans and a tee so I could do the heavy lifting to fill the shed from yesterday’s work project.


By the time I finished that adventure, it was time to head to the airport to pick up Laura. We laughed our way back from the airport, enjoyed a delightful meal with much catching up at Olive Garden, managed a short walk/waddle (we ate WAY TOO MUCH AT OG) and even were still coherent enough to make a list and pick up some groceries. And then...the end. We are both exhausted and mildly hysterical.


All of that to say that I never had a chance to change out of my “fill the shed” clothes. Boo.


So, here I am at 10 minutes ‘til 8 in my nightgown, with my fat feet up, and Mama K is A-L-L D-O-N-E for the day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...