Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Thursday, April 15, 2021

No Pants April Day 15

 No Pants April Day 15:


Thanks for the cool shirt, Heather!


Teal skirt with silver diamonds (Made by Kimberly) with my new #HappyMail NPA shirt (Made by Heather) plus strappy sandals that are cute as the dickens but not a great choice for a long day on my feet. By the time I took some of my photos, my hair was insanely windblown, I had been tromping around in my NPA attire all day, and I look like 10 miles of dirt road. But we can’t always look like the cover of a magazine, am I right? Doesn’t matter, I’m still #NPAFabulous

Oh my word, I'm such a dork. LOL!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...