Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, April 30, 2016

No Pants April: Day 30

No Pants April: Day 30
It's the last day, friends! Have you enjoyed it as much as I have? I'm always sorry to see it go, since it's fun to get out of the winter clothing rut and put on something fresh and pretty. However, this gal is also a creature of habit and from the time I was old enough to have an opinion about what I wore, I've been a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal. So it's a bittersweet farewell until next April, when I will don my skirts and pretties for another month. Join me, won't you?

Day 30: A decidedly easy No Pants April look. My long dark skirt and a Gym Magic tee.
PS. Yes, I'm aware that it's a terrible photo. But taking your own photo is harder than it looks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...