Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, April 2, 2016

No Pants April 2016: Day 2

Welcome back, No Pants April! I think this year, I'm mostly going to post pictures and call it a day. I won't bore you with a story from each day...at least I think I won't. ;)
Today, David, Patrick and I were in Colorado Springs, CO for David's very last gymnastics competition. We started the morning in this fantastic, super hippy-dippy coffee shop full of peace and love. We relaxed for a bit before seeking more adventuresome entertainment.

Sunbeams, great coffee and peace. I'm feeling No Pants April fabulous for sure!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...