Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, April 10, 2016

No Pants April Day 10

No Pants April Day 10: Back at my beloved R2R church at the movies. Between our annual Easter gathering and gymnastics travel, it had been a few weeks. Felt so good to be back.
Feeling No Pants April fabulous at Reel to Real 
PS. I seem to have missed taking a picture on Saturday. I wore  gray knit skirt and my Mama K Gym Magic shirt. I worked at the gym, went grocery shopping, drove the Mama Taxi for several rounds and then collapsed in front of a movie with Dan, during which I promptly fell asleep. Perhaps that is why. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...