Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, May 30, 2021

100 Happy Days: Day 2

 Day 2:
Time to decorate for summer and patriotic holidays.
If I’m honest, I had a great day and somehow managed to not take a picture of the right things. PattyCakes and I had a delightful breakfast at Cracker Barrel, just us. Dastroyah and I had a sweet chat, just us. PattyCakes and I went grocery shopping for tomorrow’s bbq supplies, just us. Derek and I played a few rounds of a game, just us. We decided to order pizza for Pizza and Movie night, and then several people got called away for the evening, so Mallory and I played a few rounds of Sequence while we ate pizza and chatted about Mom Life, just us. Dan just got home from his work project for the day, so he and I are watching TV in our recliners, just us.
#100HappyDays
#100HappyDays2021
#JustUs
#OldLadyAdventures

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...