Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

It's the Little Things: Day 24

I want to focus on the good things this year.
All the things people get right.
All the times that everything works out just perfectly after we assumed disaster had already struck.
All the times that the right word was spoken at the right moment.
So, let's celebrate those little moments together, shall we?
  • It's a brief but delightful phone chat with my daughter in love on her birthday
  • It's an evening of quiet while my head is pounding. (Dan and the BIGS are playing Magic at The Hooligan House) 
  • It's #HappyMail arriving today that is allowing me to diffuse thieves oil right now, and it smells outstanding. THANKS LAURA!
  • It's a productive day at school for the boys, and for reorganized binders after a mishap earlier left it completely out of order
  • It's an understanding Sister-Girl who was agreeable to a rescheduled evening so that I could spend the evening at home nursing my sinus headache
  • It's the anticipation of more #HappyMail coming my way soon. 
  • It's PattyCakes digging through old posts on our blog this morning and all of us enjoying a lovely little stroll down memory lane. THAT is exactly why I post here.

What's on YOUR little things list today?


PS. I'm reaping the benefits of this post style. We are having a tough January, but I'm reminded over and over each day of how blessed we are, despite some of our circumstances. All it takes is a little looking around. 💚

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...