Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Have we found a shared hobby at last?

 Friends, it would appear that after nearly 25 years of marriage, Dan and I have found (or re-found, as the case may be) the shared hobby of motorcycle riding together. So, I'm letting you all know in advance that there will most likely be many, MANY 'Riding with Hercules' and 'The View From Here' posts here and on FB in the future, for which I will make zero apologies. This victory is hard earned and a long time in coming. Thank you for your understanding. If these posts don't thrill you, that's okay, I don't mind. But it is filling me with a ridiculous amount of joy, which I intend to completely over-share with reckless abandon. 

#RidingWithHercules
#TheViewFromHere



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...