Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, June 18, 2017

#100HappyDays: Day 20

Day 20: Food with Friends
  Tonight, the entire (local) Man Crew went out to dinner with our community group. Our CG may never be the same, but I digress...anywho, we laughed and talked and ate and laughed and talked. Just what the doctor ordered, not just for us, but for everyone at the table. Now our CG knows why we enjoy our boys so much. They are pretty great. Pat and Alexandria seem to have a special bond, which touches my heart.
Yes, I know the picture is terrible, but with all the movement going on, it was the best shot I got all evening. Sorry guys.
#100HappyDays   Pat and Alex had everyone laughing like crazy
 If you like this challenge, head over to www.100happydays.com to sign up. You can choose a start date, your favorite photo posting platform and even a custom hashtag if you want to be more original. Do it, you might just decide you love it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...