Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Stay-cation day 13: July 10, 2014

Stay-cation day 13: GUESS WHAT? I may finally be getting the hang of this relaxing thing! I spent most of the day at the B-Bunch house, just reading, hanging out with DT, playing with the critters and trying to figure out why the BossMan's pool was SO  green. We decided to brave the waters one more time, and Jody Stolp and her sweethearts came and joined DT and myself in the pool. We had a ball! I took no pictures but we had a wonderful time splashing around with a pool FULL of kiddos. Derek hasn't had this much fun in ages :)
In other news, we signed papers to put an offer in on our beloved Gunsight house, in the hopes that we won't have to move after all, and in the belief that God has been holding this house for us all along.



PS. Happy birthday Kelly!
*I'm on vacay from work for the next 2 weeks while BossMan and the rest of the B-Bunch travel for school reunions, to visit family and to take a break from the hectic schedule they normally enjoy. I'll be taking care of the house and critters in their absence and intend to remember how to relax a bit along the way. Join me :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...