Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pictures at the Park/Where's Waldo?

Anyone remember that goofy looking guy in the striped shirt and stocking cap that you had to look for in the really jumbled pictures? Well, I've decided that trying to take pictures of my boys at the park is a little like that game. Don't believe me? Check it out! Good luck
Mom! Enough Pictures
Where's Waldo?

Even Derek gets in on the fun of hiding from Mama's zoom lens

Where's Waldo?

David, I know you are thin, but not quite thin enough to hide behind a boffer sword

Patrick jumps from one platform to another.
OK, OK, Because I'm nice, I'll show a few ones where you can actually see their faces. I know, you're welcome. Oops, I can't move the pics. Guess you'll have to wait for the next post. Sorry

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...