Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

If you enjoy this blog, read others of the same type by going to http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


FOR TODAY ... December 23, 2008


Outside my window... It is pitch black, the temp is dropping and the wind is howling, it's so nice to be inside!


I am thinking...that I should get my sick self to bed for some much needed rest


I am thankful for...My parent's safe arrival and several more days to enjoy them


From the learning rooms...we are taking our Christmas break but baking and having life lessons, plus playing games with Grandma and PaPa


From the kitchen...Yummy things are coming out of the kitchen all day...we are making caramel rolls tomorrow for Christmas breakfast


I am wearing...My work clothes, Dark brown slacks, and orange Henley and deck shoes


I am creating...Aprons, baked goods, cards, letters and stress for Dan as I fret about being ready in time and still staying on budget


I am going...to the Christmas Eve service and then NO WHERE!!


I am reading...Bible, How Does a Dinosaur Eat? and That's NOT my Dinosaur


I am hoping...to be well in time to enjoy my parents visit and the Christmas Adventure!


I am hearing...The humidifier gurgling to tell me that it needs more water, but other that that...all is quiet


Around the house...everything is ready except for the few surprises for the boys that Dan will put in place after they go to bed tomorrow night!!


One of my favorite things..my life right now....so glad I hung in there for the tough times...that is being rewarded these days...thank you Jesus!


A few plans for the rest of the week: As little as possible except squeeze every last minute out of my parents being here...the kids are sooo excited about it...me, too!


Here is picture thought I am sharing...=David spent about 3 hours working on this...he was quite excited about it!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...