Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, October 6, 2008

So Many Things to Tell, So Little Time

OK, just dashing through...I know...again! But, 'Puter is acting all funky again and I'm making hay while the sun shines....need to get this posted before this stupid thing decides to quit again for a week. We are well here...David enjoyed his birthday and the party, the boys went to homeschool gym for the first time and LOVED it, we enjoyed a fantastic day in the great out of doors on Saturday at the local pumpkin patch and it occurred to me that we've now been here long enough to be going to the same things we did last year at this time. It made me feel a bit nostalgic for home and then I reminded myself that this IS home! Some times it feels like a long vacation, or a break for reality or an alternate life, but this is my life now and with a full year here under our belts, it's new chapter beginning with Jodi's arrival. We are still house hunting...we've found a house we really like, but are still praying about it and discussing it amongst ourselves. As for pictures, sorry, none this week either, but once 'Puter is up and running properly again, I promise LOTS of pics from the past month. Well, I better scoot before this wretched things poops out again. Much love to you all. Lost Boys, Mama K misses you and wishes you were here with me!
Blessings,
Kristy and the Man Crew

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...