Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Here are the City of Rocks Photos

Here we are climbing up in between two huge rock...Derek climbed up here, too!
As we started, we decided to snap a picture in case we got too excited and forgot later.
How cool is this hollowed out spot...perfect for a little break for the sun.
This tree in the middle of all this barren land was a nice little bit of refreshment.
Derek loved sitting under this rock tunnel that only he could get into...victory for Derek!
Dan and Patrick seem to be on top of the world...it was SOOOO high...yikes!
My mind cannot imagine the how or the why that goes along with this type of landscape.
I know, it's a bunch of pictures, but theyare so interesting that I edited out as many as I could without losing the feeling of the day...sorry if this is too much at once. We love you all and miss you greatly. To my lost boys, Mama K loves you, too!
Kristy and the Man Crew

1 comment:

The Ruoss Crew said...

Very cool pics! I would love to visit that place. Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...