I asked these questions to Derek~10
1. What is something I always say to you? ~Go clean your room, and bring out your dirty clothes. Help me empty the dishwasher. This is not a show you can watch.
2. What makes me happy? ~Me listening, listening to Christmas carols at a Christmas. Your gospel music. Your favorite color, green. Oh, and spending time with Dad.
3. What makes me sad? ~When the tv or your kindle breaks.
4. How do I make you laugh? ~Mmmm, pretty much nothing.
5. What do you think I was like as a child? ~young, playing board games, hanging out with your parents.
6. How old am I? ~41
7. How tall am I? ~Uuuhhh, I can't seem to answer that
8. What is my favorite thing to do? ~play board games with the family
9. What do I do when you're not around? ~take a nap
10. If I become famous, what will it be for? ~an eating contest
11. What am I really good at? ~being bossy and mean, and a party pooper
12. What am I not really good at? ~being the fun parent, Dad already took that job.
13. What is my job? ~babysitting A
14. What is my favorite food? ~salt
15. What makes you proud of me? ~I can't answer that
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? ~Garfield
17. What do you and I do together? ~Ride around in smelly cars, do chores at home and play board games
18. How are we the same? ~we are blood related
19. How are you and I different? ~i am better at technology than you are
20. How do you know that I love you? You're my mom and you care about me
21. Where is my favorite place to go? ~home
22. What is my favorite thing about Dad? ~I don't know
Hmm, apparently in the past several years I've become quite the stick in the mud and am now no fun at all. Either that or Derek has no manners. Perhaps a little of both, but still an amusing read. To find David and Pat's answers, click here and here.