- It's a sweet chat with your oldest adopted son, who called to ask first for permission before offerring his little brother a gift.
- It's my oldest biological son washing the baseboards, which was HIS idea, and is the very chore that has been looming on my mental to do list for weeks.
- It's knowing the my middlest of middle boys is in good hands in IL between my parents, 'Shua and Lauren, Dan's family and all our friends that live up there.
- It's the snuggle that my youngest son gave me when he got back home after 2 days with Auntie Karen, and the whispered, 'I love you, mama."
- It's a label-making machine to label EVERYTHING as I organize all the homeschool items. *winks*
- It's Netflix entertaining the kiddos for a while with an semi-educational program so mama can get something accomplished this evening.
- It's a lovely little chat with my Sister-Girl who called to see how I was doing on my to-do list of projects for this weekend.
- It's the wonderful little luxury of a jacuzzi tub to enjoy!
I like the idea of this style of post. If you like it too, add your little things! I'm making it a goal to focus on the positive this year...Join me!